• 2 cups wild rice cooked in instant pot
• ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
• 1 ½ pounds sweet potatoes (2 medium or 3 small), peeled and sliced into 1” cubes
• 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• ¾ cup raw pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
• 3 handfuls arugula
• ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
• ½ cup thinly sliced green onion
• ¼ cup dried cranberries or cherries
• ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, to taste
• 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
• 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
• ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
• Preheat oven to 450. Roast cubed butternut squash, apple, celery, onions tossed in olive oil, salt, and pepper on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile cook wild rice in Instantpot. 2 cups wild rice/ 3 cups water-Add wild rice and water (or vegetable broth) to the Instant Pot and stir. Pressure cook on high for 30 minutes.
1 To make the dressing, simply combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2 Lay arugula on one side of bowl, wild rice on the bottom and roasted sweet potatoes mix on another side.
Top with dressing, papitas, goat cheese, cilantro, cranberries, green onions.